I proudly show You my broken wings for in Your presence, my weakness is power, my inferiority is pride and my smallness is greatness. Standing in your grace, nothing is as pleasurable as pain; my wounds and my scars, I wear them proudly as badges of honor because from them I draw my faith.
Standing in front of You, I don't fear to admit that I'm no body, that I am of very little worth and I am very fragile. It doesn't shame me to say it out loud: I am no one and nothing; I'm weak, broken, faulty, filthy, and full of flaws and mistakes. I am here enjoying this moment of nothingness in Your presence.
I'm here, thirsty for Your light to pour down on me and purify me. I hold nothing but love and faith. I am here now and I am all Yours. You may hardly recognize the pure glowing soul you sent down once, I know, I am terribly sorry but this is Me! All I am, all I ended up with. Yet, I am here now, right in front of You, and I beg You to let me pour out my heart, to tell You how hard it was, to tell You that there were many cross-roads, there were many temptations, to tell You that I fell out of the road so many times and I lost my path, I fell hard and rose again, I lost You quite many times and I found You and You found me back so many times, and also to tell You that I had a lot of pain, heartbreaks, disappointments and failures, but all that was, all that ever happened is nothing, as long as I'm still here with You and still loving You. So, all I want is to accept me back, whether in Your Heaven or Your Hell, just have me back, take me back! For where do I belong but here, with You, who else do I run to but to You and what other paths are there but the ones leading back to You. So, please take me back, I love You, I long for You and I need You, please just take me back, just have me back my God, with an embrace or a slap on the face, just have me back God because I am no one's but Yours.

Love all these words of yours. I believe this is gonna be a wonderful starting over from here.
ReplyDeletethank yo so much Sarkawt, I must admit that all this blog idea came from seeing how active and interesting yours was and I said:if Sarkawt is doing it, then it must be good!
Deletethank you also for your comment on this particular post, it's nice to have you as my first reader.